Would you like to be as inspiring as the best teacher you’ve ever had? Then, ask yourself what makes a great teacher. It is certainly more than knowing a lot about the subject being taught, right? In fact, experts are often terrible teachers when they don’t care enough about how people learn. People who are passionate about helping others learn, care about the science of learning. They constantly ask themselves questions like:
• How do people learn?
• How can I adapt to various learning styles?
• How can I manage groups with diverse personalities and expectations?
• How can I help learners remember more of what I teach?
• How can I motivate learners?
• How can my lessons be more interesting?
• How much can a person learn in one lesson?
• What are reasonable learning objectives?
• What is the best way to assess a learner?
• What is the best way to assess a teacher?
• What tools and technologies can help me become a better teacher?
Come to our team of experienced teaching professionals for answers to these questions. We offer a variety of seminars, workshops and programs for teachers and professional trainers. Whether you are an aspiring language teacher or an experienced corporate trainer, we can help you in your quest to be the best!
Vocational language teaching certificates
Advanced language teaching workshops
Seminars for corporate and technical trainers
Contact us for more information on our teacher training programs.